Registration fee + $75 jersey deposit + $200 volunteer deposit + tournaments + year end coach gifts
Jersey & volunteer deposits are refunded in March 2021 once jerseys are returned and volunteer hours are submitted.
Youth Player Registration
FUN 1 U07 / FUN 2 U09 / U10 / U12 / U14 / U16 / U19
Adult Player Registration
VRA Beavers (18+ team) are currently accepting registrations and will cap out at 22 players. Please get your registration in quickly because for the last few years there has been a waitlist.
This season, we will have youth teams at 7 levels and a team of adult players.
- All NEW registrants aged 9 or below, as of December 31st 2020, should register first in Fun 1.
- As necessary, new registrants will be moved to the appropriate level thereafter.
- New registrants (first season with Vancouver Ringette) who play Fun 1 or Fun 2 will be charged $200 for their first season.
- If a new registrant is moved to U10, U10 fees will apply and the difference will be billed at time of movement.
|FUN 1 U07 (born 2014 and later)||$200.00|
|FUN 2 U09 (born 2012 – 2013)||$350.00|
|U10 (born 2011)||$500.00|
|U12 (born 2009 – 2010)||$500.00|
|U14 (born 2007 – 2008)||$500.00|
|U16 (born 2005 – 2006)||$500.00|
|U19 (born 2002 to 2004)||$500.00|
There are 3 ways to pay after July 1, 2020:
- Interac e-transfer: Please email VancouverRingetteTreasurer@gmail.com. Please include in the comments the name of the child, the parent’s name, and the division that you are registering for.
- Via TeamSnap a processing fee (amount depends on your credit card) will be added to the registration fee
- Cheque can be sent to:
Vancouver Ringette Association – 866 E. 30 Ave. Vancouver, BC V5V 2W1
If players commit to playing goal half time or more in older divisions (U12 to 18+) a rebate equal to half the registration fee will be given at the end of March 2021.
For the 3rd (and additional) child in a family, a $50 discount will apply for the 3rd player and beyond.
Players can register to join Vancouver Ringette Association up until December 31, 2020. The full registration amount must be paid, regardless of the date they start.
In the case of financial hardship, there are programs such as Jumpstart and Kidsport available, that will help subsidize the registration fees. These programs require applications, so please be in touch with these organizations and inform the VRA Registrar or the VRA Treasurer if subsidy is needed. In addition, these programs do not cover the entire portion of the registration fee. Families must pay the difference before September 30, 2020, otherwise they will not be allowed on the ice.
In addition to the registration fees, there may be extra fees required throughout the season, as decided upon by the team. Teams may choose to participate in tournaments. These tournaments are not covered in the VRA registration fee. If financial help is needed to pay for these extra-curricular fees, please contact the VRA Registrar or VRA Treasurer.
All requests for registration fee refunds must be made in writing by the individual who paid the fees to the attention of the Registrar.
Requests made prior to September 15, 2020 will be granted a full refund less a $25 administrative fee.
Requests made after September 16 will receive a prorated refund based on the remaining season, less $135 (administrative fee + BCRA insurance fee + LMRL fee).