Created by Teia from our U14 team. Happy Holidays from Vancouver Ringette!
Come join the Vancouver Ringette Association on Sunday, October 17 & 24 and November 14 & 21 for a FUN, FREE session of Ringette! Come out to Trout Lake Arena, strap on some skates, grab a stick and a ring, and try out the fastest game on ice!
Where and when?
Trout Lake Arena, 3360 Victoria Dr, Vancouver
Sessions are on October 17 & 24 and November 14 & 21 at 8:45-10:00am.
What do I need to bring?
All you need to participate is some warm clothes, a pair of gloves, and a smile! If you have any ringette or hockey gear bring them along. We can provide helmets, skates, ringette sticks and rings.
How much does it cost?
What ages can participate?
All kids are welcome between the ages 4 to 12 Years. No experience necessary!
Who can I contact if I have a question?
Please email VRA.Come.Try.Ringette@gmail.com
Do I need to come to all sessions?
Feel free to drop-in to one or all of the sessions!
Port Coquitlam Ridge Meadows Ringette, Vancouver Ringette, Burnaby New Westminster Ringette — with support from Ringette BC — are hosting a male athlete ringette development program.
The program is for male athletes between the ages 11 and 15. Participants are welcome from all Lower Mainland associations but spaces are limited.
Each ice session will be approximately 60 minutes and will alternate between ice times in Port Coquitlam and Moody Park Arena in New Westminster. Participants do not have to currently be registered with a Ringette Association; however, if they are not there is an additional $20.00 insurance fee.
Each session will include skating skills, ringette skills, and a scrimmage.
Coaches for the program will be from Burnaby-New Westminster Ringette, Vancouver Ringette and Port Coquitlam-Ridge Meadows Ringette.
Register and pay $100 for all 7 sessions, max 30 participants including goalies.
- Sat Sept 25 4 – 5pm PoCo – Welcome Event!
- Sun Oct 10th 7:15-8:30am Moody Park
- Sat Oct 23rd 4pm – 5pm PoCo
- Sun Nov 7th 7:15-8:30am Moody Park
- Sat Nov 20th 4pm – 5pm PoCo
- Sun Dec 5th 7:15am- 8:30 Moody Park
- Sat Dec 18th 4pm – 5pm PoCo
Click here to register. Once you’ve created an account, select Available Participant Packages and then choose Male Player Development Program.
- Sunday at 8:30-10am at Trout Lake
- Saturday at 8:30-9:30am at Kitsilano
- Friday at 5:15 to 6:15 at Trout Lake
- Friday at 6:30 to 7:45 at Trout Lake
- U16/U19 and Open will share ice
- Hillcrest Wed 8:45 to 10pm
- This will rotate with other ice time when the team is not practicing (Killarney or Kitsilano).
Bob Bearpark Coaching Bursary
- Up to $250.00
- Closes: August 5, 2021
- Send to Coaches who meet the eligibility and are seeking to increase their development and skill
Athlete Specific Grants
- High Performance –https://athletescan.com/en/education/resources/athlete-funding-resources
- KidSport – https://kidsportcanada.ca/british-columbia/
Click here for 2021 registration info and options.
Date: Every Saturday, April 3rd – June 26th
Time: 6pm – 9:45pm
– 1hr to 1.25hrs session per age division.
– Younger divisions will get the earlier time slot.
Location: Vancouver Sunset Arena, 390 East 51st Avenue, Vancouver
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.
Come Try Ringette is a FREE EVENT open to Children ages 6 and up!
The dates for the events are
– Sunday, OCT 4 at 3pm, at Trout Lake Arena
– Sunday, Oct 18 at 3pm, at Trout Lake Arena
– Sunday, Oct 25 at 3pm, at Trout Lake Arena
– arrive 2:45 pm
– participants need to bring their own skates, gloves, helmet
– sticks will be provided
– space limited to 20 participants, so sign up ASAP!
Vancouver Ringette is following provincial health guidelines to ensure a safe return to ringette for all of our players.
Please click here for more information on our COVID-19 response measures.
Click here to visit our online store